Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Day 69: "Today I Don't Feel Like Doing Anything"

This morning I had a quiz in the literature class. I always srruggle in this class but I liked the story that I had to read for today. It was "Al Pie del Acantilado" by Julio Ramón Ribeyro. The story is about a father and his two sons living near the beach. Not only I enjoyed the story, but also I learned about Peru. The life of poor people is tough. They don't have a nice place to live nor a job that they can earn money to live. Police is like their enemy because they expel people from where they stay. I will read the story again so I can understand it better.

After the class, I didn't do anything. I had things to do but I didn't feel like doing them so I was just relaxing. Sometimes it's good to do nothing and take a break from everything. I've been busy with surfing and dance so I might need a break. Tomorrow will be a busy day. I'm visiting an elementary school in the morning. I have a class and dance class later. Excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment