Sunday, March 6, 2016

Day 60: The Sacred Valley

Today I visited the Sacred Valley. It had an amazing view of the mountains.

There were some plazas where tourists enjoy shopping Peruvian souvenirs. I got some coin cases and a blanket for my friends. I can't wait till I give them to my friends! Also, we had lunch at a nice restaurant, and I tried Alpaca's meat. It was so delicious! The restaurant had a backyard and there were llamas and alpacas so we hanged out with them after eating. At night, we went to the main plaza and had supper. Chicha morada there was so delicious. Later we walked around, sat down by the fountain. The town in Cusco is very beautiful. I will miss this place! (But also I'm kind of ready to go back to Lima.) It was a good day today and I'm already leaving here tomorrow morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment