Friday, March 25, 2016

Day 79: Puerto de Lomas

This mornig my host family and I left the hostel at 5 am to go to the beach. In Puerto de Lomas, my family has a house so we visited there. The view was beautiful! The house is still being constructed. Surprisingly, my host dad is constructing on his own. He hires some people to help him. He is so cool! In the future, he wants to own a hostel there. How exciting it is!


Later we moved to another beach in the same area where we can swim. This beach was beautiful. The best beach I've ever visited in Peru. The view was like Paracas. There was desert around the sea. And the water was very clear and the color was like emerald green like the one I saw in las Islas de Ballestas. And the beach was sandy like in Mancora. The peacefulness was like in Los Organos. Puerto de Lomas was perfect for vacations. 


At the beach, I met one guy from Nazca. His name was Jesus. He showed me....

Later we went to see fish. The place he took me was breath-taking. I saw many animals there. I realized how beautiful Peru is! 

However, my host mom and I saw something sad. The family sitting next to us on the beach left all of their trashes. It was terrible. I couldn't stand so I went to pick them up. I told my host mom, "Peru is a beautiful country but it's dirty." She agreed with me. Peruvians need to learn to take care of the environment. This problem doesn't matter if people are rich or poor. Anyone can pick up trash. I hope Peruvians realize this problem and solve it soon before it's too late. 

I'm so happy I could spend time on the beach today. Beautiful holiday so far! 

No comments:

Post a Comment