Thursday, March 24, 2016

Day 78: Road Trip to Nazca

From today, Peru is on holidays until Sunday. It's is called Semana Santa (Holly Week). My family took me to Nazca  for Semana Santa. My host dad is from Nazca so we are visiting his hometown. Unfortunately, my host brothers couldn't come with us so just my host dad, mom and Bella (dog). 

We left home around 5am and arrived in Nazca around 8pm. On the way, we stopped for breakfast in Santa Maria where we visited before and for lunch in Paracas. I ate parihuela for lunch and it was super delicious. 

Breakfast in Santa Maria

Paracas

Parihuela
                                               
Picarón (Peruvian Donuts) 



 


Later we stopped to see the Nazca Line. We didn't see it from the airplane so it was a little hard to see but still I was amazed and happy! It was beautiful. Luckily, we arrived there around the sunset so the view was very beautiful! 




At night we stopped to eat pollo a la brasa for dinner. The chicken was the best! 

Thank you for everything, Francisco and Beatriz! I'm really thankful! 



No comments:

Post a Comment