Thursday, March 10, 2016

Day 64: A Day With A New Friend

I had a beautiful morning today. I went to the gym, Body Tech in El Polo with my new friend, Alvaro. (The guy I met in the bus the other day.) He invited me so I can go to this gym for a week for free. I had never been to the gym except UNK's so I was so excited. At the gym, I ran for 30 minutes and trained my arms. After working out, I felt good. I feel so healthy in Peru. Maybe the healthiest in my life. Waking up early, exercise in the morning, and good food and sleep. I hope I can keep this life style. Thank you for taking me, Alvaro! I hope you had fun too.


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like me in Japan! When I was in Japan, I had the healthiest lifestyle of my entire life. Now that I'm back in Cali, I'm so out of shape. I need to go back!

    Wow. You're exercising at the gym and surfing constantly. I thought you were already in good shape, so you must look incredible now! I can't imagine!

    ReplyDelete