Saturday, March 19, 2016

Day 73: Shopping Day

This morning I went to the Jokey Plaza to look for black high heels. I need to them for the wedding of my host mom's nephew. I couldn't find any but I ended up buying new swimwear so I'm satisfied!

Later my host mom took me to the shop that fixes the size of my dress. It cost only 20 soles. I will get it back on Monday so I'm excited! I'm getting ready for the wedding!

After that I went to Gamarra with my host mom. I bought one blouse! Today is a shopping day! In Gamarra there were so many people like last time. My host mom bought me limón dulce (sweet lemon). It was so sweat and I liked it! But she told me not to buy food except fruits because foods there are not clean. My host mom and I will come back to Gamarra soon to do more shopping! 


At night I went out with my new friend, Diego whom I met through volunteering. We met in Miralores and I wanted to eat a churros so we went to Manolo. Manolo's churros is know as the best churros in Miraflores. It cost only 5 soles for 1 and it was so delicious! 

Later we went to a Draft Bar and enjoyed beer.

Then we went to la Playa Makaha and Wikiki where I usually practice surfing. I wish I live close to the beach so I can come whenever I want. It's so relaxing to sit down on the beach and look at the waves. I can't wait till I go back to Mancora! Because I still can't forget the stars I saw on the beach at night. They were breathtaking! In Peru I realized how much I love the natures. I was born and raised in a big city in Japan so being surrounded by natures makes me so happy! I learned to love natures, animals, and plants in Peru! 

No comments:

Post a Comment