Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Day 63: Good Morning!

Today I had a beautiful morning. Joel is traveling and he is not back yet so I went to surf by myself. Today's view of Miraflores was beautiful. Nice weather and the Playa Makaha looked cleaner and bluer than usual. The water was a little bit cold but I still enjoyed it.


In the class, there were only 3 students including me. Johana and Manuel were friendly and we talked a lot. Also, luckily I got the same professor as usual so I was comfortable practicing with them. High schoo has started so there won't be a lot of students from now. Today I used the board 8.2 again and I could stand up most of the times so I hope I get smaller one next time or get to catch waves by myself. Next time I need to learn how to get in and get out the water too. I already can't wait till next class.

After the class, I was supposed to go to a dance class but I skipped today. I wasn't feeling good in the class. I think it was because of heat sick. It was super hot today and I was under the sun for a long time. I hope I will feel better by tomorrow morning because I'm going to work out with my friend tomorrow. Excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment