Monday, March 21, 2016

Day 75: Bad Day...

This morning I went to surf. I chose to have a class at 8 because I get sunburned too much when I take a class at 10. However, surfing wasn't as much as it used to be. I don't know why... I decided to take the rest of the classes in April right before leaving for Mancora. I want to say goodbye to my instructors and friends before leaving.



Later I went to the post office. Today I had to wait for an hour and it cost 80 soles to send a document... sigh...

And I got lost so I had to walk so much under the strong sun and later I was supposed to pick up my dress before the class but I couldn't find a place and I was late for the class.

So nothing went well today but I want to stay positive so I will stop complaining and fry to find good things happened today.

1. My friends made my day. Just talking with them relieved my stress.
2. The moon was pretty.  I appreciate the nature.
3. I could eat my favorite foods, ramen, ice cream, chocolate, and peach juice.

I believe good things will happen if I stay positive so I hope tomorrow would be a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment