Saturday, March 5, 2016

Day 59: Machu Picchu, the Seven Wonder

I finally visited Machu Picchu today. It took 4 hours to get there by train and bus. The Peru Rail was beautiful. I like trains but I took it for the first time in 6 months so I was so excited.




Machu Pichu was one of the most beautiful place I've ever visited. I was excited, amazed, touched, and interested. It was breath-taking. I'm so happy that I got a chance to visit this place.









Until today, I couldn't believe I was going to visit one of the seven wonders. My friend told me that Machu Picchu has already started falling apart and in the near future, people will not be able to visit this place. So I am so thankful to this opportunity. Visiting Machu Picchu with my favorite professors and friends became one of the best days in my life. Thank you all who made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment