Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Day 77: Sushi with Friends

I went to Sushi place, Makimona with my friends after the class. It was near my house. I tried Tako (Octopus) and  Kamikaze (Salmon). Both were so delicious! And they weren't expensive at all. There were a couple working at the restaurant. The husband was Peruvian who speaks perfect Japanese ( I think he is Peruvian Japanese) and his wife was Japanese. She told me she moved to Peru two years ago because her husband was from Peru. I think they are in 40s or 50s so I thought it was a huge decision for his wife to move to Peru because Peru is a developing country and many things are different from Japan. It is so hard just to get used to a different environment but also there is a language barrier. I thought this couple was cool. The sushis were delicious and the people were nice there so I will definitely come back!


Tako



No comments:

Post a Comment