Thursday, March 17, 2016

Day 71: Happy St. Patrick Day!

Today the class was held at el centro de Lima. My friends and I took a taxi but the traffic was crazy today. We ended up getting off and walking. We visited Plaza de Armas and Plaza San Martin. I like the view of downtown. The buildings are very beautiful. My friend, Danielle who has been to Spain before told me that the buildings in downtown really looks like the ones in Spain.

Later we visited the China town to have lunch.  It was the first time to try Chinese food in Peru (I know, I can't believe myself too). The China town was a lot smaller than I was expecting. Also, what I found was that I didn't see any Chinese people here. There might be more Japanese people than Chinese in Peru.



Later we went to Gran Hotel Bolivar to drink pisco. My professors bought it for us. Thank you! It was really a good pisco. I liked it a lot. And we moved to Houlihan's (Irish Bar in Miraflores) to celebrate St. Patrick's day. Peruvians don't celebrate this day and some people don't even know what it is, but we enjoyed celebrating!



I had a good time all day long today!

No comments:

Post a Comment