Monday, March 28, 2016

Day 82: Ciudad and Parque de Agua

This morning I went to Ciudad to buy high heels for the wedding. It was the first time to go there by myself. Ciudad is a busy place because there are many markets. Traffic is crazy too.

My shopping was successful. I got high heels for 55 soles, two shorts for 18 soles, four coin cases for 7 soles, and a purse for 5 soles. How economic they are! Surprise! I really enjoyed Ciudad. 


After the class, I went to Makimona with my friends again. I got Orengi this time. It was delicious! But so far my favorite is Tako. There are so many varieties of makis there so it's fun to choose.

At night my friends and I wanted to o to Parque de Agua. But unfortunately when we arrived there, we found out the park was closed today... We decided to eat instead but we were still sad it was closed. But we will come back again! 


KFC, Pizza Hut, and Starbucks. This place is a heaven for American girls! 

Tomorrow I am attending a regular UPC class. I'm a bit nervous but hope everything goes well.



No comments:

Post a Comment