Friday, March 11, 2016

Day 65: I Survived!

I went to surf this morning. It was tough today. The waves were too huge and I got stuck at one point and could not get out so my instructor had to come get me. During the class, I was so exhausted. I swallowed a lot of salt water and my arms were too tired and I didn't want to puddle any more. I wanted to give up. When the huge waves kept hitting me, I seriously thought I would die. I had to puddle most of the time so I could not have many chances to practice taking off. But at least I could practice puddling. Also, good thing is that my instructor told me I can use a smaller surfboard on Monday. I am so excited! After struggles, something good comes. This always happens. I will keep this in my mind and try not to give up in the middle!


No comments:

Post a Comment