Friday, March 18, 2016

Day 72: Meeting Other International Students

Ughhh... I couldn't get up for my surfing class this morning. It was literally impossible... I kind of regretted but I will go on Monday. I changed my schedule and from now on I will go surfing at 8 am because after 10 am the Sun is too strong and I'm worried about my skins and eyes. I will have to leave home at 6:30 but I hope I can make it on Monday.

At 1:00, I went to UPC to attend an welcoming event. I saw many international students there. The majority was from Mexico. I talked with a few students. I might be able to attend a UPC's regular class some time soon. I think I will attend the Asian culture class.  I am a little nervous but also excited to see what it is like. And I hope to meet students from other countries in the class.

Tomorrow I am going to meet a new friend whom I met on Sunday while volunteering. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment