Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Day 84: No Dance Class But...

After the class, I went to get Sushi with my friends again. We are so loyal haha I hope we are their favorite customers. Tobight I tried the Philadelphia rolls.


It was delicious but I liked Tako better. Also, I got Japanese beer tonight! I don't drink beer much but I felt like drinking it tonight. It was delicious! 


Next time I hope I can try Udon since they didn't have tonight.

I was supposed to have a dance class with my host mom, her nephew and his wife tonight but my professor couldn't come tobight. We didn't know about it so we were already ready to dance. But we ended up talking about the wedding and chose some songs for the dance we are going to have at the wedding. Even though we didn't have a dance, we had a  good night. I hope we have a class on Friday! Can't wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment