Thursday, February 18, 2016

Day 43: U.S. Embassy

I visited the U.S. embassy for the class today. We had a speaker and she explained what the embassy is for and what she does for her job. She told us 70% of Peruvians have a positive feeling about the U.S. It was interesting to know.

After that I met my friend and we talked for a while. I understood what he said this time more that the last time so I feel my Spanish is improving. Around 7:30 I told him that I needed to leave for Barranco. I was going to ask how to get there by bus but he took me there! He was very kind! 

In Barranco I met my friends and we got some drinks and celebrated Shelby's birthday! Happy birthday Shelby! El Gringo Bar was nice and comfortable. Now I know why my friends like there. We all had a good night tonight. I hope Shelby did too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment