Sunday, February 14, 2016

Day 39: Happy Valentine's Day

I finally came home from Mancora! I missed my home so much! I am happy to see my family again and eat Peruvian home food. When I got home, I saw a flower and a box of chocolate. It was very nice of my family to do this. I feel so much love from this family! Thank you! At night we had supper together. We never eat together unless we eat out. My parents don't eat supper at home. One day I asked my host brother where his parents eat supper, and he told me they don't really eat. I think this is why they eat lunch late and their lunches are bigger than that in the U.S. I like the Peruvian lifestyle. I feel it is healthier. They wake up early and eat breakfast and lunch well. They  eat a lot of vegetables, fruits, meat and fish. I really want to make this my lifestyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment