Thursday, February 25, 2016

Day 50: After 50 Days...

So it's the 50th day in Peru. I'm having a lot of fun here, and actually I'm thinking to extend my visa so I can stay here longer. I really want to go back to Mancora because I liked the beach and its beautiful view. The ocean, sun, moon, and stars were so beautiful! It is a small town but busy with tourists from all over the world. Also I want to continue practicing surfing. I have done surfing in Lima but Mancora is a lot better. Mancora is my most favorite town so far. I hope I can make this happen. Although I like Peru, there are a few things that I don't like about Peru.

1. Bathroom is not clean and sometimes there is no bath tissues.
2. Need to worry about drinking water and food if they are clean
3. Taking a taxi is sometimes dangerous
4. Always need to watch my purse
5. Dusty and sandy. I sometimes don't even want to breathe.
6. Too much traffic
7. The noise. My neighbor is noisy even at 5 am.
8. Hot but no air conditioning
9. I don't know why but I always have a stomachache lol
10. Every place is small compared to the U.S. including house and school.

Although these doesn't make me happy, there are some good sides too!

1. People are generally kind
2. Delicious and healthy food
3. There are many beaches
4. Life style is beautiful. Wake up early, eat well and sleep well
5. There are so many things to do. Peru never sleeps
6. Everything is cheap except toiletries and cosmetics. 
7. I like speaking Spanish
8. I can meet tourists from all over the world. We don't have many tourists in Nebraska
9. Weather! No rain no snow!
10. Culture. People are not rich here but they seem happy. Japanese people earn a lot more money but they are always stressed out. Here people are happy! (At least those who I know). 

The more time goes, the more I love Peru! People are happy here and they make me happy! I really hope I can stay here longer.

I spent my 50th day in Peru shopping at Jocley Palaza and watching a play with my mom, Magaly and Ceaar. I went to shop after the class and four of us went to watch a Peruvian Japanese play. It was haralious even though I didn't understand most of the parts. Later we are at McDonald's. On the way home Cesar gave me homework, which was fixing my pronunciation of my "L" and "R". I will improve them by when I meet him next! Thank you for everything, my mom, Magaly, and Cesar! 








No comments:

Post a Comment