Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Day 35: Sushi and Surfing #2


Today my friends and I wanted to swim with a turtle so we went out to Mancora. But we found out we couldn’t because it rained yesterday so we ate lunch at a Sushi restaurant. I ate sashimi for the first time in 6 months! Yaaaaaaaay! I missed law fish so much so I was so happy! And sushi was so cheap there. I liked to eat at sushi restaurant in different countries because they make their original roll. It is very interesting. Actually, Japanese people don’t eat rolls very much. We eat nigiri instead. But rolls in other countries are so unique and delicious. I enjoyed the sushi here.

After eating, I went to take a surfing class again. My instructor was Pelsi. He was super nice and friendly. The waves weren’t good today so I couldn’t get a chance to stand up as many times as I did in the first lesson, but I still enjoyed it. After surfing, I made friends with other instructor. His name is Jean. He is from Mancora and he said surfing is his life. I wish I was born in a beach town. It is so beautiful to have beautiful nature in one’s life.  


After coming home, I went to the swimming pool with my friends and we met Ricardo. He is staying in a beach house near us with his family. We invited him and his younger brother to our place to play cards. We practiced our Spanish and learned some new vocabs. He didn’t stay for long, but today was a meeting-people day to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment