Saturday, February 20, 2016

Day 45: Paracas Day 2

I visited Las Islas Ballestas by boat today. The ocean was emerald green, and the island was made of rocks. On the way to the island, I saw a group of dolphins. I was so excited and happy! I couldn’t believe I could see dolphins in the ocean, not in the aquarium. And on the island, there were thousands of sea lions. It was a mating season so I saw many baby sea lions too. The island was beautiful with a lot of animals. I really enjoyed the tour.








After the tour, I explored the town in Paracas. I bought a baseball cap for 10 soles! I always wanted to buy a hat so I am so satisfied with my shopping! I went to eat at the restaurant too. I tried Ceviche de Mariscos (Seafood Salad with Lemon and Onions). It was the best ceviche ever! I really liked the food there, and of course, passion fruit juice was delicious too. I had nice lunch for 40 soles.





At night I went to swim in the pool. I liked swimming at night because the water temperature is nice, and I don’t have to worry about sun burning. Also, I can see the stars here! It was a beautiful night.

Later I went to eat at cafeteria. I got a plate of ice cream and chocolate cake. It was beautiful and delicious. In Japan, I eat a lot of desserts so this plate reminded me of Japan ( I don’t eat desserts at all in Peru).

I spent the night playing Monopoly Peru version with my friends. Although I went bankrupt I had so much fun! It was interesting to see the place I have visited or I am going to in the game. I had the beautiful last night in Paracas!







No comments:

Post a Comment