Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Day 34: Farewell

Today I went to Mancora and met my friends’ friends (same group from yesterday).  We had lunch together and hanged out at the beach. They left Mancora for Ecuador. It is amazing that I can meet many tourists from all over the world. Later we went to shop. Shopping is very fun in Mancora. I especially liked looking at bracelets. They are almost all 5 soles and most of them are handmade. They are so pretty. But when you go to Mancora, bring a lot of coins. Many shops don’t have changes. My friend told me that they gave her candies instead of changes when they were out of coins. You can get cash at ATMs but there is no place to break money so I recommend to prepare coins in advance. This is all for today. I am excited to see who I will meet and what I will get to do tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment