Monday, February 8, 2016

Day 33: Surfing


I took a surfing lesson at Mancora Kite Club today, and I liked it so much! It was a one-hour private lesson so each student gets own instructor. My instructor was Dubi. He was super nice and friendly! He kept telling me not to be scared of the waves. It was a little hard to stand up, but when I was able to do it, I was excited! Mancora is famous for surfing so you should try if you get a chance to visit there.

At night we met a group of guys. They are from Chile, Ecuador, and Argentine. I talked with them a little bit. This group was interesting. Unfortunately, it stared raining and I was cold so I decided to go home. When I left the place, I asked one lady how to get to the bus station. She asked me where I wanted to go so I told her. Then we found out that we live very close so she gave me a ride home. In the we talked a lot. Her name is Luana, and she is not originally from Mancora, but she works there. She is an artist and she likes painting and taking pictures. I am glad to meet this lady. She was so kind. I hope to see her again in Mancora. Thank you, Luana! 


No comments:

Post a Comment