Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Day 42: Ready to Become a Peruvian!

I'm becoming a Peruvian! Because I surfed in the morning and danced salsa at night!

I took a surfing class at 10 a.m. in Miraflores. Well, I was supposed to arrive 15 minutes earlier but traffic was crazy and it took 1 hour and half to get to the Playa Makaha. In the bus, I didn't know where I was supposed to get off so I asked some people then people started panicking because a little asian girl who doesn't speak Spanish doesn't know where to get off lol But thanks to people's help I could get off at the right place! And I met a surfer guy from Australia on the way to the beach. He said he was visiting his wife's family. Lima is cool because there are so many tourists from all over the world! I like it so much. 

I took a class at Pukana Surf. It cost only 240 soles for 4 classes. It was a group lesson unlike in Mancora. Professors were so friendly. My instructor, Oscar was surprisingly a friend of my instructors in Mancora. What a coincidence! And classmates were nice too! I hope to see them again in the next class. The class was good but to be honest  I didn't like the ocean there because of the rocks and small waves. Hopefully it gets better next time. 

At night my host mom hired a salsa dance teacher for me, her newphew and his wife. We danced for an hour. The teacher danced very well so we all decided to have a private lesson for us every Wednesday and Friday. I'm excited for it! I'm getting busy and I love it! I'm ready to become a "Japanese Peruvian"!






No comments:

Post a Comment