Friday, February 5, 2016

Day 30: I Am in Mancora!


After 20 hours of the bus ride, I finally arrived in Mancora. The ride in Cruz de Sur was not too bad. I and my friends chose VIP sets on the 1st floor so we don't get sick. It was a good choice. I could get some sleep. It cost about $100 for the round trip. They served two meals, supper and breakfast. I chose carne for supper and I liked it. Breakfast was sandwich and brownie. Cruz de Sur was overall good. There was a plug that allows you to charge your phone. There was free Wi-fi, but unfortunately it didn't work well so don't expect too much. One thing I didn't like about Cruz de Sur was the air conditioning was too strong. So be sure to bring a jacket just in case. Other than that, I liked this bus company.

We arrived in Mancora, and we moved to the beach house we rented in Organos. We took mototaxi. Mototaxi is the most used transportation around this area. It is a little expensive here so it's better to bring a lot of cash if you are planning to use taxi for your main transportation. It cost 40 soles (about $13) to get to the house.

































The house is very beautiful. It is a lot bigger and cleaner than I was expecting. There is a swimming pool in front of the house. We can use it for free until 10 p.m. Also, there is a beach in one minute-walking distance! What is more, there is no people! It is like a private beach! I love this place so much. Although this place is a little bit far to Mancora, I love this place so much.













Today we just went to market and got some food and drinks. Later, we relaxed in the swimming pool. We tried to go out at night, but the town was a little scary and there was not really things to so around here so we decided to come home and go to bed. 

Spring break in Mancora! I already love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment