Friday, February 26, 2016

Day 51: TGIF

It's Friday! But I woke up at 6 am to surf with Joel. Today's class was the best! Our group was just three students including me and one instructor. My instructor was very nice too! (Even though he didn't let me take a break on the board lol I had to keep puddling... As always...) I hope to get the same instructor or the one I took with in the dirt class. Today something good happed to me! Students talked to me! They were super nice even though I crashed into one of them twice. I'm pretty sure we will meet again on Wednesday so I will try to talk with them more next! One more step until I make friends!

After the class, we had ice cream like last time and went to the restaurant Wasabi. It was a japanese sushi restaurant. In Peru, maki (rolls) is more popular. There were so many varieties at the restaurant. This restaurant had the system of all you can eat so you can choose whatever you want. It was a little expensive but it worth it! After eating, we went home. Luckily, we could catch a bus immediately.

At night I went to the dance class at Maulicio's house. Today Andrea's parents joined us. Today I danced a lot better! I am so happy that I'm improving.

After the class, we went to a restaurant to eat pollo a la brasa. It tasted a lot better after exercising!

It was a nice Peruvian Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment