Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Day 49: It's Wednesday

It's' Wednesday! That means it's my Peruvian day!

I went to surf with my friend, Joel! Today I didn't surf well because one girl crashed into me and the ropes that were connected  to our feet got crossed. It scared me a little bit. And the waves got bigger and it made me difficult to puddle. The class itself wasn't good today but I had a beautiful Wednesday morning. I need more practice! And I like it! It's good I have something I can be passionate about! Thank you Joel for everything you did today! You are such a nice person!






At night I went to my friend's house to take a dance class. Today I danced better but still it's hard to keep up because salsa is much faster than I was expecting! I hope I can dance well by when I leave Lima. 

After the class I spent time with my host mom and her nephew, Maulicio and his family.i like Wednesday because I can meet a lot of people! I feel I'm really studying abroad! Maulicio, and his fiancé told me I could work with them after I graduate. I really want to make it happen because I love Peru so much! I will improve my Spaniah more so I can work in Peru!

2 comments: