Sunday, February 21, 2016

Day 46: Good Bye to Paracas

It’s been a long day today. I woke up before 7 and went to do paddle boating and kayaking. Paddle boating was more hard than I thought and I didn’t like that I had to stand up whole the time, but I enjoyed kayaking again. After doing marine sports, my friends and I went to eat breakfast. This hotel serves very delicious breakfast. I liked everything I ate. Around afternoon, I went to ride a boat with my friends, and it was so much fun! We went to another island and saw a lot of birds there. Here animals are not afraid of human. I felt like they live together. It was very beautiful. At 3:00 p.m., we checked out the hotel and head back to Lima. This field trip was amazing. It was relaxing and fun at the same time. I wish I could have visited Ica and tried sand boarding, but I will wait until the chance comes. Well, we are back to Lima again! Time to study again!




No comments:

Post a Comment