Saturday, April 2, 2016

Day 87: Ups and Downs

Today I went to shop with my friends. We went to Polvos Azules in the downtown to look for movies. And we did successful shopping there! I got 15 movies and some souvenirs for my friends and gifts for my host family. I'm so satisfied even though 3 movies were not the ones I ordered... Lol

Later we came back to Surco and got sushi for lunch. 

Tako - My most favorite so far

Summer Roll 

Their sushis are always good! I eat sushi here more than in Japan haha

So those were my highs of today.

My low was that my favorite surfing instructor added me on Facebook and i found out he moved to Ireland. What! I coudn't even say goodbye... He said he left Lima for looking for a job and a family.   I thought he was brave because he went to another country without anything and anyone. He has to find a job to live. I imagine that it is hard. But I think it's so cool! I wish him the best and hope to see him again. 

I was super sad because I realized it's almost time to say goodbye to Lima and my favorite people here. The count down has already started. I will be so excited to go back to Mancora, but at the same time, I will be sad to say goodbye because I HATE IT SO BAD. I HATE SAYING GOODBYE. I usually cry after traveling lol I'm not ready for this yet! So I will try to spend time with my friends and family and have as much fun as I can!

At night I went out with Claire and Danielle. I met a lot of new people there. I wish I had seen them much earlier because they were fun and sweet! Well, it was nice meeting them all! 





No comments:

Post a Comment