Thursday, April 21, 2016

Day 106: Last Surfing Class

I woke up early naturally. I was lucky because I went out last night so I was worried if I could wake up for the very last surfing class. I took a bus and headed to the Playa Makaha. I don’t know why but today there were many students, and they were from Germany, France, and Holland. How international! I talked with people from Germany and France. Both of them were tourists. A German girl has been traveling in Peru for a month and she is going back to her country tomorrow. A French couple (I guess they are a couple) is traveling around the world for a 3 months! (Wooooooow.) In Mancora, there are so may tourists from all over the world so I am excited to meet them and hear amazing stories from them. And as for the lesson, I had the best lesson ever! The instructor was the one who taught me in my first class. His name is Oscar. Oscar was my first and last instructor. Today I learned a lot of new things from him. Also, I could catch many waves. I recalled the joy of surfing again! I want to practice more!!! Thank you, Oscar and hope to see you in August. I hope I can come with my best friend from Japan since she is visiting me in Peru in August. After going home, I took a nap and I literally couldn’t move. I was so exhausted from surfing 2 days in a low plus yesterday’s night out. But I went to buy a gift for Ashley and Shelby because they are graduating! Congratulations!! And I met my friends and Rob (a professor) from Nebraska at Makimona for my last night with them. Rob bought us sushi. Thank you Rob! I can’t believe that Mariah and Emi are already gone and I’m leaving Lima on Saturday. Time really flies! Tomorrow I’m going to Santa Maria with my host family. I’ll have as much fun as I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment