Sunday, April 17, 2016

Day 102: Last Sunday Lunch with Family

Today I was like dead. I danced too hard two nights in a low and went to bed so late last night (it was already morning). My legs sored so bad and I couldn't get up. I asked my friend to call me to wake me up because I wanted to go to do volunteering. He called me but I couldn't get up... I'm sorry Diego... I hope to see you in August.

Around 5pm, my parents took me to la Romana (pizza place) to eat "lunch". I like their pizza. This was the second time to get pizza from them. When my host mom said to me "this would be the last Sunday lunch together," I almost cried. Time went so quickly! I'm pretty sure I'll miss my family and friends in Lima. Thank you for the beautiful memory and good food today, Beatriz and Francisco! 


No comments:

Post a Comment