Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Day 90: I Have a Cold...

I have caught a cold for the first time since I came to Peru... I wanted to go out with my friends this week but I will have to cancel... Why I get sick every time I have something important... After recovering, I will try to be healthier! I need exercise!

Today I had an Asian Culture class. This class was the last. I learned about the Japanese history today. It was interesting because I learned a lot of new things that I didn't in Japan. Also, some words were Spanish-Japanese, and I didn't even understand the words that sounded Japanese. It was very interesting to see my home country from the perspective of other cultures.

Also, I watched a movie, Soul Surfer today. I never watch a movie nor TV in Peru, but since I stayed in my bed almost all day... Now I want to go back to practice surfing so much! I can't wait till the last week in Lima!

No comments:

Post a Comment