Friday, April 8, 2016

Day 93: Meeting Aurora

Today I had a dance class as usual, and I met Aurora! She is from France, but she currently lives in Lima. She has been in Lima for 1 year and half but she speaks perfect Spanish. She told me she used to come to Peru with her parents for vacations. She is so cool! I was wearing high heels for the dance practice, and she taught me how to walk in heels. In Japan, I read a book about a lady who studied abroad in France and learned the lifestyle and culture of France. This book is my favorite because I liked to know the lifestyle in France. It is so different! For example, French people tend to have a few high-quality clothes rather than a bunch of cheap clothes. Also, they don't keep many things in their houses. In short, they keep everything simple. It changed my mind and how I live. These days I do not shop as much as I used to, and I keep less stuff in my room. Now I'm happier because I feel cleaner and more organized! Also, French women are elegant. They have good manners and try to be feminine. Aurora was beautiful too. Her fashion was simple, but her behavior was elegant as well as how she walked in heels. I was glad to meet her, and I hope to see her again!



No comments:

Post a Comment