Saturday, April 9, 2016

Day 94: Going Out with Friends

My friends and I went to Mall de Sur today. It is a new mall that has just opened. Unfortunately, many shops were still closed. They were not ready, so we didn't really shop. I just got some cosmetics. (Cosmetics are so expensive here... ) Later we went to the Jockey Plaza (always our favorite). I got two tank tops (since it is always summer in Mancora, I needed more summer clothes). For supper, we had hamburgers at Papachos. I had been craving for it these days so I was so happy!



At night my my friends and I went to Pele's house (a friend of my friends) in La Molina. It was first time to come to La Molina. This place is pretty much residential, so there is not really anything to do, but houses are huge and gorgeous. I think this district is one of the richest in Lima. Pele's house was so gorgeous too. There was a nice swimming pool! I enjoyed meeting new people and talking with them tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment