Friday, April 22, 2016

Day 107: Santa Maria


I spent my last day in Lima with my host family. My host mom and I headed to the house of Mauricio and Andrea and we went to Santa Maria. My host family has a membership at the club there so we stayed one night. On the way to Santa Maria, we stopped to shop and eat lunch. After arriving in Santa Maria, I went to walk on the beach with my host mom. It was beautiful. The water was cold but I felt so good. I wish we could have come in the summer so I could swim. But I still swam in the pool. Then I took a nap. After waking up, I went to talk to Mario and Elizabeth (Mauricio’s parents) and we danced together. Peruvians love dancing and I really like it. I spend the beautiful last day with them in Santa Maria. I am super excited for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment