Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Day 104: Feeling Love of People

This morning I had the last literature class. We went over the tests we had before and had a food party! He gave us a beautiful speech at the end of the class, and it almost made me cry.

Around 1:30, I headed to the campus again to meet my class. We visited a primary school today. The school was bigger than the one we visited last. They were so welcoming. They prepared food and drinks for us and we had a chance to introduce ourselves in front of the students. I was a little bit nervous at first because I heard students calling me "China." When people call me like that, I get nervous because I don't know if they are insulting me or just saying. It still makes me uncomfortable, but today being "China" was positive I guess. The students were so interested in Japan and they asked me to take thousands of pictures together. I was like a celebrity for the first time in my life hahaha People were so warm and loving there. I enjoyed visiting this school. They made my day! Thank you for the opportunity! 



Also, another person that made my day was my host mom! She made me 5 bracelets and bought me 7 sports clothes (OMG! 7!). Even my real mom doesn't buy me that many...Thank you very much, Beatriz! Now I have enough clothes for sports! 



No comments:

Post a Comment