Monday, April 4, 2016

Day 89: Beach at Night

Today I had a conversation class, but today's was a bit different. The class was private and I had only 15 minutes since I have another class outside this class (Asian Culture). Later, I took a bus and went to Miraflores because I wanted to see the beech so bad today. I haven't been to the beach for a while... I miss surfing now. There were so many people at the beach, and I felt a little bit dangerous to get down to the beach so I just stayed in the park.

The view was pretty with lights, stars, and the ocean! Yes! I saw stars! I missed stars because I used to go out at night to see the stars with my friends in Nebraska. I miss my friends. I wish I could go to Nebraska for a day to see my friends and eat beef... I miss beef too because Nebraska's steak is the best!

Anyway, I felt a little bit looking at the sky and the ocean because there was no line between the sky and the ocean. I tried to take a picture of the view, but I couldn't. At the time,  I learned something new. "Truly beautiful things, such as the sky, ocean, stars, moon, and sun are hard to be taken a picture, and even if possible, that in the picture doesn't look same at all. Same to love and friendship. Those cannot be captured in a camera." Good lesson!



To go home, I took a different bus than I usually take. I feel I have a lot more things I can do by myself than when I just arrived. Learning and growing every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment