Friday, April 15, 2016

Day 100: Omg! 100th Day!

This morning I went I get my nails done with Andrea, her mom, Mauricio's mom and Oran. We went to Back Stage in San Borja. I fell in love with this salon. It's so clean and professional. It cost only 45 soles for both manicure and pedicure.




I hope my nails last but I have 2 surfing classes next week...My nails might get ruined quickly but I'm ready for tomorrow at least. I really want to come back here before going back to the United States.

At night I went out with Emi. We went to the pizza street because I missed there. We had so much fun tonight! I never went out with her by ourselves so we talked a lot of things. I love her so much! I'll miss this girl for sure but good thing is that I can meet her in Kearney! Yay! 



No comments:

Post a Comment