Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Day 98: Wedding Rehearsal

This morning I went to the Jockey Plaza because I wanted to buy some winter clothes. I walked on the way to the Jockey Plaza. Actually it wasn't that far. Well I didn't buy any clothes today but I still did some shoppings like shampoo and body lotion. I'm getting ready for Mancora! In Mancora, everything is more expensive than in Lima except food and there are not many options for shampoo, sunscreen and other stuffs like that so it's better to buy them here and stock.

After that, I had lunch at home and head to the class. I had a class at 2 pm today because my friends and professes are leaving for Iquitos. I'll miss them so bad...

After the class, I went to a dance class. Today we had an wedding rehearsal. I learned how to dance waltz today. Waltz was so beautiful and made me emotional. I already almost cried haha I seriously might cry at the wedding though. After dancing waltz, we practiced latin music as always. My favorite song to dance is Qué bonita es esta vida by Jorge Celedon. This song makes me emotional because I danced tot a lot with my family. Also today I met Andrea's brother whom I met in January. We were talking how fast time went. It's already mid-April...Tonight was such an emotional night. I don't want my studying abroad to be finished.

Mauricio & Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment