Saturday, April 16, 2016

Day 101: Wedding

Finally today has come! The wedding of my friends, Mauricio and Andrea. I woke up late since I went out with Emi in Miraflores last night. (I had so much fun last night by the way.) And after waking up, I got ready for the wedding. I did my hair and make up. I was excited for today because everyone had been prepared for  this wedding so hard. Also, I feel the end of my studying abroad because I'd known them since Jabuary. I was so glad to attend their wedding. I can't describe my happiness in the words. My family and I left home around 7:00 pm and headed to the church. Both Mauricio and Andrea were beautiful. They were super happy! Cngratulations! I'm so glad o could meet you both and could celebrate your most happiest day in your life! The wedding celebration lasted until 3 a.m. Peruvians party so hard! They dance and sing a lot. I danced a lot too. I'm still not used to dance in a pair. In Japan, people keep the distance. We don't kiss nor hug. Shaking hands is not common neither. So dancing with a guy was still uncomfortable to me, but still I enjoyed a lot!

I came home around 5am. It was a long but happy day! 


With Orane from France 

With Rosemery from Colombia 


Congratulations! 

"Chinos"


No comments:

Post a Comment