Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Day 91: Studying on Campus

Today I had a class as usual, and at night I stayed at the campus to study. At UPC, there is a place outside where students enjoy gathering, taking a nap, and studying. During the day, it's too hot so I don't use that place but I feel good staying there at night with nice breezes. I had a lot of homework and things to do today so I tried to get things done there. I really enjoyed the time. It was peaceful. Since my finals are coming up, which also means I don't have a lot of time left in Liam, I will try to study at the campus rather than studying at home.

Later, I had a dance class. I was so sick, but I still enjoyed dancing. Dancing is so fun! I always love it. Unfortunately, I haven't been to a nightclub of Salsa version, like Son de Cuba so I hope I can get a chance to go there.


No comments:

Post a Comment