Monday, April 18, 2016

Day 103: Final Week Here Comes!

I had three tests today. One for grammar, one for conversation and another for extra (kind of placement test) so today was my studying day. I did good on the placement test actually. I was at b-1 before coming to Peru, and now I'm at c-1~c-2! Wow! I improved my Spanish a lot! That motivated me to study for the exam. It's already the last week... OMG! I can't believe it. I am so excited to go to Peru, but I am also a little bit tired of being away from home (I don't know which home I'm missing though). Anyway, since it was a bit stressful day, I needed some sushis like other girls. Today we finally took a picture with the owner (I think she is one of the owner). I will miss this place so much! Thank you for the good food and welcoming us every time!


No comments:

Post a Comment