Saturday, January 16, 2016

Day 10: Barranco

I went to Barranco with my friends yesterday. The place was beautiful with many little shops and the beach. We went to El Burrito for lunch. At the restaurant, everything was cheap. 5 soles for Limonada, 13 soles for Margarita y 6 soles for Taco. This restaurant seems popular because I saw many tourists from other countries there. It was busy so I recommend you to go early (the restaurant opens at 1:00 pm).


Later we went to the beach. We didn't swim but enjoyed the cold water. And we saw the sunset from the restaurant near by the beach. It was beautiful. 

I went to home by taxi by myself. I was a little scared, but I didn't have any problem. I got home safe. It was 25 soles from Barranco to my home in Monterrico. 

To be honest, I have been feeling stressful these days. Because of the stomach problem ( I still get a stomachache sometimes). Because of many things that I have to worry about all the time, like drinking water, disease, and people. Because of not being able to speak my first language with anyone. Because of the difference of the lifestyles between Nebraska and Lima. I wake up around 5 a.m. every morning here because of the noise. I don't know how to deal with these stresses. Maybe I will do things I like to do tomorrow and see if I feel better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment