Thursday, January 21, 2016

Day 15: Supper with Family

Today I went to eat lunch at Makartur with my friends. It was a sandwich and hamburger shop near the campus. I was not hungry so I just bought a strawberry juice, Fresa con leche. It was so big and delicious. It cost only 9 soles which is like $3. Sandwiches are cheap there too. Next time, I will order  a sandwich too.



Around 6 p.m. I went to check a dance class with a friend of my host mother, Magaly. The class was outside and there were so many students. And it looked so fun! I will take a class with my friend. The  only problem is the transportation to get there. It is a little far  so I might need to take a taxi.

At night I went to eat with all the family member and Elizabeth who was the maid before. We went to eat chicken. My host family bought me a plate of anticucho (heart of beef), papas (potatos),  y choclo (corn). It was first time to eat the heart of beef, and I liked it a lot! It was so delicious.




It was a good day today and I want to say Thank you to all the people who made my day!


No comments:

Post a Comment