Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Day 14: 2 Weeks Has Passed

Oh my god! It's already been two weeks since I came to Peru! Time flies! Really! In the past two weeks, I had many ups and downs. I was so happy to be in Peru, but at the same time I missed my home and friends in Nebraska. I haven't spoken Japanese for long! I can't believe it. These days I feel I cannot communicate well in any language. I can't speak well in Spanish, but also I feel my English is getting worse. My brain is confused. I hope I would be able to control my language..

Anyway, today I went to check out a dance academy that I am interested in. I want to learn Salsa while I am in Peru. The class I saw was not a salsa dance, but it made me more interested in taking a dance class. The girl who took me to the class, Pamela is super nice and sweet! I like her family too. I am excited to go to watch a theater with the family!

I am enjoying the life in Peru. Lima is like Osaka, Japan where there are a lot of people, traffics, and things to do. But it is also like Nebraska where there are natures and friendly people. I can't wait to see what is going to happen in next three months!

No comments:

Post a Comment