Tuesday, January 5, 2016

D-1: My Fear

To be honest, I'm scared to go to Peru. I had never had this feeling on the past. Before I went to Nebraska, I was filled with happiness and excitement. But not this time. I'm worried about my Spanish. I don't even know how to say "it was nice meeting you." Also, what my friends say scare me. People say that I have to be careful all the time. I was raised in Japan and currently go to university in Nebraska. Both are pretty safe places so it will be hard for me to be careful of everything like diseases, thefts, people, and drinking water. 

But I am hoping everything works out well. I hoping to improve my Spanish in Peru and experience a lot of new things too! South America is totally new to me so I will learn a lot! 

I am a bit nervous but I will try to talk to myself, "you will be fine, Yurina. Because you have studied abroad many times!"


No comments:

Post a Comment