Friday, January 29, 2016

Day 23: Post Office

Today my host brother, Francisco took me to the post office in Miraflores. In Peru, there are not many post offices. There isn't any in Surco where I live so I had to go to another district. I asked my host brother to take me and we went there by taxi. The post office I used was Serpost. It cost 35 soles to send a large envelop to Japan. I think it is the decent price.

Later we went to Inka Market and I bought some post cards. 1 card cost 1 sole, and I bought 6 cards. Also, we stopped by el Parque Kennedy before going home. I always love the cats there!



My host brother, Francisco is 18 years old. He is a little shy to talk to me. But I think we got close after going out together. He told me that he never hangs out with a girl because he is shy. Before he told me this, I sometimes felt he didn't like living with me or myself because he never talks to me. But today I found out that that was just because of his personality. It is always good to talk and ask people before you misunderstand. Thank you for taking me to Miraflores, Francisco! I loved talking with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment