Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Another Adventure in Ecuador Day 2

My second day in Ecuador went well. The bus to Ingaprica left around 9:00am. I used Trans-Cañar. I think this is the only one thay directly goes to Ingaprica. Amazingly one way cost only $3.5. I still can't get used to the extremely low prices of everything. The entrance fee was $6 for foreigners including a free tour guide. The tour guide was nice and he spoke English. And Ingaprica was awesome! I just kept taking pictures. It wasn't as big as Machu Picchu but still I enjoyed it. The returning bus left at 1:00 pm and arrived in the downtown in Cuenca around 3pm. I had lunch at the bus terminal. I had Churrasco and papaya juice. I had The best papaya juice there. And what is more, the meal was HUGE! It was like a meal for whole the day. I couldn't eat most of the food so I looked around. Then most of the people were finishing all of the food. I was just surprised. After eating, I still had time so I went to Mall de Rio. I saw somebody saying that this was a must place to go but I didn't like it at all... There was nothing to buy and the mall was smaller than I thought. So I left there less than in one hour. Later I went to a market, Mercado 10 de Agosto, which is close to my hostel. They mainly sell food but some shops had clothes, accessories, shoes, and other stuff. While walking around, I saw a dessert that I'd never seen. It looked whip cream but it wasn't. It's called espumilla, which means small foams. I can't describe how it tasted. It was just so sweet. While eating it, I met a girl who works at the hostel. I thought I was lucky because I didn't know how to get to the hostel from there so I just followed her. And I took a nap and relaxed rest of the night.



No comments:

Post a Comment